1. All debates and events in the Night of Ideas are free to attend and open to all, but prior registration is required.
3. Tickets need to be purchased for the films shown as part of Before the Night.
1. All the strict hygiene measures in line with government guidance have been implemented for your full safety in all areas of the Institut.
2. Face covering is compulsory in our premises, including during film screenings and live events.
3. We strongly encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending the Night of Ideas.
Institut français du Royaume-Uni
17 Queensberry Place
London SW7 2DT
Natacha Antolini : firstname.lastname@example.org – 020 7871 3520
Food and Drinks
Food and drinks can be purchased at Café Tangerine, our in-house café-restaurant.
The Institut français reserves the rights to use pictures or videos taken during the event for marketing and media purposes. If you do not wish to have your photo taken or to be on the video, please tell the camera operator.